The Mongolian Educational Alliance (MEA) exists to strengthen and sustain the network of local and international partners that contribute to open society values such as transparency, accountability, participation, equal access in the Mongolian education sector, identify underserved areas of educational reform and initiate projects supporting reform in teacher development, students centered learning, and community involvement.
MONGOLIAN EDUCATION ALLIANCE IS LOOKING FOR A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE FOR THE POSITION OF FUNDRAISING MANAGER
· A broad opportunity to improve your professional and personal development
· Warm working environment
· Welcoming and friendly team.
The fundraising manager will develop and write proposals to funding organizations, network and develop close working relationships with funding organisation, research new potential funding organisations, help colleagues improve their funding applications and organize activities within already approved proposals for the Mongolian Education Alliance.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Experience in building relationships and networking
· Good working knowledge of computer programs (MS office, Internet, Email etc.)
· Fluent Mongolian
· Ability to organise Activities
· Ability to work in a team
· Initiative, responsibility and good time keeping skills
· Good communication skills
· Commitment to personal development
· Attention to detail
· Respect for others
· Outgoing and enthusiastic
· Experience of fundraising is highly desirable
If you possess the above qualifications please submit, in a sealed envelope, your application letter along with your Curriculum Vitae, 2 reference letters and notarized copies of University Diplomas to the following address no later than 17:00 hours, 22 June 2010:
Mongolian Education Alliance
Sukhbaatar district, 1st khoroo,
Chinggis Avenue 15/1
Tel: 324285, 310663
PS: submitted documents will not be returned to the applicant,and only those short-listedwill be contacted.